Using a CREDIT Card in
conjunction with PayPal
An information page created by the "Poor Man's" Watch Corner!
1. Register with PayPal and open a personal account (better if you are mostly a buyer).
2. Add the Credit Card to your PayPal account, PayPal will lead you through that process, it is only a few steps
---------------- now begins the PayPal Verification process (PayPal wants to make sure that you own that Credit Card) -----------------
3. After you added your Credit Card to your PayPal account, PayPal will make two small deposits on your Credit Card, e.g. USD 0.98 and USD 1.56
4. After you received your Credit Card statement (maybe you can check your CC balance online) you please note those two amounts and
5. Logon to your PayPal account and add those two small amounts and your Credit Card is verified and you can add PayPal funds from your Credit Card.
PayPal is at www.paypal.com
back to the online shop!
back to the illustrated Order Guide