"3rd PMWF Anniversary"
Thank you all donors for making this such a great contest!
PMWF has kept growing in 2004. Since September we noted that the post flood has stopped yet the views (page hits) have continued to grow. PMWF has etablished itself as the niche forum that discusses less expensive watches. PMWF has also been mentioned in international watch magazines. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my Administrators for running a forum that has grown big, yet remained friendly!
I have decided to move the contest to January. The time before Christmas is always very hectic. Also mailing out the prizes during the Christmas/New Year Season is not such a smart thing. That is why the contest will take place sometime in January. And to keep "prize hunters" away, I will not announce it. The regular PMWFers will have a chance to see it.
1. How to enter the contest
I decided not to advertise the 3rd Anniversary much. I do not want to reduce the chances for PMWFers by attracting too many prize hunters that do not visit PMWF regularly but just come to visit us during contests. The contest entry (there will be no right or wrong) will be "How PMWF has influenced my watch passion". Simply describe in a few lines the impact PMWF had on your collecting habits and you are in for the lucky draw. I will not announce WHEN the contest takes place, but it will be during the next days on the forum. Enter your text there please under the contest thread.
In order to motivate our daughter for yet another drawing, we had to come up with some new method. She loved to play with her mini lottery machine! Here is the picture report of the drawing. If you do not want to wait for the pictures to download, then you can jump directly to the prize overview.
Thanks Micha for sending the winner list in PDF format. I just had to cut them in stripes and then those stripes were fed into the lottery balls
Mixing thoroughly is a serious job!
And here are the balls as they were drawn in sequence - Congratulations all!
3. Prize and Winner Overview in Pictures
1. prize: a PMWC Watch Starter Tool Kit, donor: PMWC - 11 great watch tools in one handy kit! All you need to start to "travel" inside watches! Winner Engi!
2. prize: "Military 1" Watch Box designed by Esther Lam, donor: PMWC Winner Ed Brandwein!
3. prize: "Military 2" Watch Box designed by Esther Lam, donor: PMWC Winner dave!
4. prize: Wrist watches, a Connoisseurs Guide, donor: Coach aka John Winner Acyandy!
5. prize: stock (see link above) or customized "Watch Art" from Harold Clitheroe Winner Jeff Stanley!
6. prize: 18 mm Rubber strap with deployant, donor: Coach aka John Winner madmacs!
7. prize: a 22 mm Teju Lizard Strap plus a 18 mm leather strap, donor: Adam in NYC Winner Allmendinger!
8. prize: 18 mm saddle leather strap, donor: Micha Winner UVox
9. prize: Breitling baseball cap, donor: Dan Byers Winner Pathfinder!
10. and 11. prize: ZENO baseball cap, donor: Helen, Hong Kong Winners fishtek and plonky!
12 and 12B. prize: Rubber with Deployant from DiveluvR, donor: Jeff/TAL, USA & Tena Simmons, Texas, USA Winners nbate and mike03!
Winners List for dial-up users
|1st prize||a PMWC Watch Starter Tool Kit, donor: PMWC||Engi|
|2nd prize||"Military 1" Watch Box designed by Esther Lam||Ed Brandwein|
|3rd prize||"Military 2" Watch Box designed by Esther Lam||dave|
|4th prize||Wrist watches, a Connoisseurs Guide, donor: Coach aka John||Acyandy|
|5th prize||stock (see link above) or customized "Watch Art" from Harold Clitheroe||Jeff Stanley|
|6th prize||18 mm Rubber strap with deployant, donor: Coach aka John||madmacs|
|7th prize||a 22 mm Teju Lizard Strap plus a 18 mm leather strap, donor: Adam in NYC||Allmendinger|
|8th prize||18 mm saddle leather strap, donor: Micha||UVox|
|9th prize||Breitling baseball cap, donor: Dan Byers||Pathfinder|
|10th prize||ZENO baseball cap, donor: Helen, Hong Kong||fishtek|
|11th prize||ZENO baseball cap, donor: Helen, Hong Kong||plonky|
|12th prize||Rubber with Deployant from DiveluvR, donor: Jeff/TAL, USA & Tena Simmons, Texas, USA||nbate|
|13th prize||Rubber with Deployant from DiveluvR, donor: Jeff/TAL, USA & Tena Simmons, Texas, USA||mike03|
Reto, Bangkok, Saturday April 02, 2011