Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

New carry bag.

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
Tim H  
Current mood:
May 24, 2013 06:53AM
This is the Maxpedition Mongo. I was using the Maxpedition Tactical Attache, but I wanted to shed a bit of bulk. I loved how well thought out the TA was, so I stuck with the Maxpedition brand and went to the Mongo. It was the only sling type that was large enough for a 13" laptop. The only gripes I have with it are that it has no built in laptop sleeve (easily remedied by carrying my own sleeve) and no carry handle on the top. Aside from that it's perfect for my needs.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

New carry bag. Jpeg Attachments

Tim H475May 24, 2013 06:53AM

Looks like a winner and sturdy too Thumbs Up (n/t)

Reto75July 04, 2013 02:46AM

I like it! Does it come in Black?! Laughing (n/t)

Timemiser67June 15, 2013 01:28AM

Maxpediton? Black, OD Green, Khaki, Foliage Green and Khaki Foliage! Laughing Jpeg Attachments URL

BobbyMike150June 15, 2013 04:22AM

I have the tactical attache in digital foliage. Jpeg Attachments

Tim H80June 17, 2013 11:26PM

Thanks Michael (n/t)

Timemiser65June 15, 2013 04:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates