Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Please Vote to send me to weight loss/ juice reboot camp

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
April 28, 2013 10:48PM
toss me a vote please, and come back daily to vote again

[bit.ly]

Not to sound like a whiner but,
as some of you know I have been trying my best to make positive changes, drinking green smoothies, eating lots of veggies, trying to get some daily exercising in, learning about nutrition and real organic whole foods, ditching the "diet junk" etc... and have been having very limited if any results.

I would love to go to this reboot camp, but being a full time student with a part time job,,, etc... money is tight, plus saving up for my wedding May 2014.

I have been over weight since I was 10 years old.
I have been hospitalized 5 times in the last 3 years due to health problems that are exaggerated by my weight. I need to get this under control before it causes my early demise.

Anyway,
I would love to walk down the aisle a thinner healthier man.
I'm going to do this with or without the camp but this camp could help me learn a thing or two.

Thanks.

[giveaway.rebootwithjoe.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Please Vote to send me to weight loss/ juice reboot camp URL

dredge229April 28, 2013 10:48PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates