Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Searching for the perfect light

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
December 03, 2012 02:24AM
The one byproduct of Sandy was that I yet again pulled into the world of nicer led flashlights. Five days of sickly walmart flashlights and gasp (candle light) will do that to you. I found the candlepower website yet again and did some quick reading. I've grabbed a couple of Jet beams, a BC10 and a slightly higher end PC10 with more modes and better anodizing and Bronte AA and a Jetbeam dual AA BA20. Its amazing how technology has advanced from the Luxeon's of a decade ago. 200+ lumens out of a double AA flashlight staggers the mind. Took some pics of the two CR123 Jetbeams and my old Jil DD CR2 light. Still working the Arc AAA on the flashlight but so many more goodies to play with including a Sunwayman on the way.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Searching for the perfect light Jpeg Attachments

davec691December 03, 2012 02:24AM

Those look very Cool Dave! LED lights have come along way!

Timemiser131January 06, 2013 04:01PM

Very cool Dave. Looking forward to hearing more Thumbs up! (n/t)

BobbyMike151December 03, 2012 03:22AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates