Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Cell phones SOTC smile >>>

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
Reto  
Current mood:
November 18, 2012 09:57AM
It was a very good collecting year for cell phones. I love to play with different phones and their operating systems. The technical progress is probably the fastest for mobile phones.

January 2012: my trusted Nokia N900 had to go for repair and Nokia Care said it would take a long time for the spare parts to arrive. So I bought the N9. The design was a real novelty and I still think it is one of the most beautiful phones out there.

March 2012: bought the Nokia 500 in order to see/experience the Symbian operating system for a last time. Call it technological nostalgia. Nokia said to support Symbian until 2016. The last firmware upgrades Belle FP1 (Carla) and FP2 (Donna) are being rolled out now.

June 2012: bought the Galaxy S3 - the Ferrrari of Android phones. This is my first Android phone and it was like a dream come true. Feature packed and fun to use. It felt like a different world compared to the Meego N9.

November 2012: I was curious to see what a mid-range Android phone would offer in comparison to the Galaxy S3: the new htc Desire X (at half of the price of the Galaxy S3 unlocked) seemed like a good choice. And after a week of owning it, I am very pleasantly surprised. At half the price of the Nokia N9 and the Galaxy S3, this is a great phone from htc. Sure it can not do everything the Galaxy S3 can, but at 50% of the cost, it is a real winner.

How many and what phones are in your rotation?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2012 12:39PM by Reto.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Cell phones SOTC smile >>> Jpeg Attachments

Reto531November 18, 2012 09:57AM

Re: Cell phones SOTC smile >>>

Samon43October 27, 2013 05:22PM

Re: Cell phones SOTC smile >>>

WilliamCabrera98May 09, 2013 05:01AM

I agree Reto, I love the look of the N9. I'm still with the Samsung Galaxy S. (n/t)

Timemiser151November 24, 2012 05:13PM

Lol I'm a phone reprobate Rolling on the floor laughing my a.. off Jpeg Attachments

BobbyMike195November 18, 2012 02:48PM

Thanks, I don't think I have seen these Samsung models (n/t)

Reto128November 19, 2012 12:58PM

The next obvious choice is (of course) the one....

James T. KirkĀ©150November 18, 2012 12:58PM

The women in our household cover the Apple bit and >>>

Reto137November 19, 2012 12:56PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates