Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

I think I just got the coolest knife ever

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
October 14, 2012 09:31AM
I noticed these Ian Sinclair Design folding card knives a while ago, but the site wouldn't ship to Australia so I gave up on owning one despite loving the concept: Site link

So, I was surprised the other day to see local ebay sellers selling what looked like the same product for a measly $10 and I ordered one quick-smart. The design is super cool!

It comes as a flat card the same size as a credit card and 2mm thick:

You disengage the rotating safety stud, releasing the blade which swings up:

Then you wrap the sides around which clip together and lock the blade in the extended position:

And 'voila', one very sturdy, extremely sharp knife!

On closer inspection the ones available here seem to be a generic rip-off of the originals - this is a shame but a) they're all I can get here and b) it's actually quite well made, especially the blade. Smile
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I think I just got the coolest knife ever Jpeg Attachments URL

JY1016October 14, 2012 09:31AM

I agree! That is an ingenious design! Your pics are gone, but I went to the link.

Timemiser173November 04, 2012 05:38PM

I've seen those for sale before and wondered whether to buy one...

BobbyMike197October 15, 2012 03:30PM

Handy! Thumbs up!

PN162October 14, 2012 12:48PM

Indeed

JY136October 15, 2012 01:12PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates