Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Another nice Gerber product...

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
PN  
Current mood:
August 11, 2012 04:37PM
I don´t carry this particular knife on a daily basis, but it has happened in the past. It´s not really pant pocket-sized, with a blade that is close to 4", and a somewhat bulky handle to match... no pocket clip either. It mostly nested in a nice belt pouch that came with it. Obviously it could go into a case or bag just as easily. I used to have a pair of these, but the well worn twin got dumped in a place were it wasn´t convenient to retrieve it, to say the least.

It´s a Gerber Gator II, US made, feels very solid and nicely made. Someone took care to build it right. I really like the shape and flow of the knife, and it is very ergonomic to handle. The opening and closing action is silky smooth. And, it´s hair flinging, shaving sharp. Came that way from the factory, and still is. The way knifes are supposed to be. I used to touch up the one I carried with a small ceramic stick, and it just needed a few swipes to put back the factory edge even after hard use.

The price was a proverbial bargain all things considered. I don´t remember the exact sum but in PMWF-terms it surely was in the price range most of us could afford.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Another nice Gerber product... Jpeg Attachments

PN716August 11, 2012 04:37PM

I like that nice fat working blade & great shot of it's edge. (n/t)

Timemiser153September 07, 2012 12:12AM

Thank you! Yes, it came out great. It almost sends chills...

PN141September 08, 2012 12:03PM

Very nice PN, it looks like it can take some beating Thumbs Up (n/t)

Reto161August 14, 2012 06:36AM

Yes indeed. An excellent utility folder. (n/t)

PN139August 14, 2012 07:22AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates