Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

a new light for my EDC

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
February 20, 2012 04:56AM
I've been carrying a Fenix P1, which is a fairly small light but maybe a little fat for pocket carry. As a result of some research into the latest lights I discovered that they had AAA models with good output. I found a used one for sale at a price that I couldn't resist.

This is the old EDC compared to the new one, Fenix P1 vs. Fenix LD01. They are each barely larger than the single battery that they use. The new one with the little 1.5V AAA battery is significantly brighter than the older one with 3V CR123 battery, and the light is much smaller.

This is all of my Fenix lights. The PD32 at the top is the one that I received for Christmas. It is a pretty neat light too, and even though it is much larger than the 2 little ones it is still reasonable for pocket carry when needed.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

a new light for my EDC Jpeg Attachments

Bill J.457February 20, 2012 04:56AM

Congrats on the new Fenix LDO1 Bill! I love mine!

Timemiser154March 10, 2012 02:06AM

Fenix is much better than Maglite? (n/t)

wodo129February 22, 2012 05:05PM

I have several older Maglights, and the Fenix build quality seems considerably better.

Tim H191February 25, 2012 12:51AM

probably

Bill J.106February 24, 2012 01:58AM

Smile (n/t)

IF97February 20, 2012 11:21AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates