Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

All are SOLD: EBEL 1911 clasp - 18mm - stainless - Swiss...

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
February 23, 2013 02:34PM
Only the EBEL clasp remains for sale--all others were sold. For sale are several strap buckles and bracelets I no longer have a need for. Please see the descriptions/photos and feel free to e-mail me if you have questions or wish to make an offer. Click thumbnail photos to see full size.
Brad

SOLD is a gold 18k buckle--color is sort of between yellow and rose gold. Very good condition. Width 16mm,
Old straps are included; wearable but in fair condition, at best.
$220 shipped in USA. Paypal, please.
Please see the photos and feel free to e-mail me if you have questions or wish to make an offer.

©WatchCarefully.com ©WatchCarefully.com ©WatchCarefully.com

SOLD is a steel OMEGA buckle. Very good condition. Width 16mm,
Old OMEGA-signed 20mm double-ridge straps are included, but are in fair condition, at best.
$40 shipped in USA. Paypal, please.
Please see the photos and feel free to e-mail me if you have questions or wish to make an offer.

©WatchCarefully.com ©WatchCarefully.com ©WatchCarefully.com ©WatchCarefully.com

FS: Steel EBEL deployant clasp - 18mm - $75:

SOLD is an EBEL clasp such as found on the 1911 line. Accepts straps of 18mm width at the buckle. It is in very good condition. Please see the photos and feel free to e-mail me if you have questions or wish to make an offer.

$75 plus shipping (paypal).
Cheers,
Brad

Click for larger:
©WatchCarefully.com ©WatchCarefully.com ©WatchCarefully.com ©WatchCarefully.com

EBEL Steel and 18k gold bracelet - 20mm - $325:

Also SOLD is an EBEL bracelet. This may be just the item you need if you own an EBEL 1911 and are sick of paying hundreds of dollars for their straps with the proprietary connection method. Unscrew that beat-up strap and screw on this durable bracelet. I'm selling it because I acquired this and also one without the gold accents and am sticking with the one that is steel only.

Condition is good--there is evidence of wear, but the hinges, links and screw-holes are all intact and working fine. Functionally it is quite close to 100%; cosmetically closer to 75%. The photos show the scuffs, but there are no huge gouges or dings. The worst of the scuffs is clearly visible, near the clasp, in the first photo below. Since the images below were taken, I have run this through an ultrasonic cleaner and removed left-over grime. I've chosen not to polish this as the buyer may wish it to be brushed instead, or a combination of brushed and polished (in its current condition it is presentable, IMO).

Length is just over 6 & 1/8"; added to a watch, the length will exceed 8", so this will be suitable for most wrist sizes. Eight of the links are removable--this piece is adjustable to a significant degree. Width at the lugs is 20mm, at the middle is 18mm,; the distance between the centres of the screw holes is just under 17mm.

Markings are all present and correct, for example the EBEL name and logos, "18k gold interlinks," "chrono-aut" and the reference 1188 with rose stamp.

The MSRP on these is probably well over $1000--I called EBEL some time ago to inquire about buying the non-gold model and they wanted $1200. I'm seeking a mere $325, inclusive of US shipping (Paypal please, I will eat the fees).

Please e-mail me if you have questions.
Thanks,
Brad

Click for larger:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2013 02:41PM by Watch Carefully.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

All are SOLD: EBEL 1911 clasp - 18mm - stainless - Swiss... Image Attachments

Watch Carefully261February 23, 2013 02:34PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates