Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS Vintage Swiss made 6498 Dial

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
October 24, 2012 01:32AM
Here's a dial I have 2 of. I used one, so I'm offering the other. I remove the name brand logo's on them, and build my own Custom vintage style watches. There is a slight ghost imprint on the dial. It can't be seen unless you hold the dial at a specific angle, and tilt the watch back and forth to reflect the light on the imprint while holding the watch a few inches from your face. It can't be seen in normal viewing, but I thought I should mention it. I've posted it in the pic with a watch I built with the same style dial. I usually dont do this type of modification unless I'm going to use the dial, because the success rate is quite low to remove the logo. Other then that, the dial is in excellent condition. Glossy finish, with crisp printing on the numbers and markers. Measures 36.96mm in diamter. minimal diameter for viewing red markers is 34.40mm. Break away from the often seen Panerai style/Military pilot style black dialed Customs. This is a great opportunity to build a Vintage style watch with a real Vintage dial. Even if you use a round case it would look great. $25 shipped Conus 1st class with Delivery confirmation. Paypal accepted. Thanks for looking.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS Vintage Swiss made 6498 Dial Jpeg Attachments

Jose5500October 24, 2012 01:32AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates