Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Installment 7 of JT cruise, November 2010 - Today, Cabo San Lucas, Mx.

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
JohnnyT  
Current mood:
December 04, 2010 12:23AM
Early morning November 17 found us sailing into the port of Cabo San Lucas. A very modern, favorite playground of collegians and grown ups alike, Cabo lies at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula and is mostly made up of new resorts, bars and other establishments catering to the party goers among us.

First order of business is to hire a glass-bottom boat and head to the most famous structure in
Cabo, the archway at the very bottom of Baja California through which one can be in the sea of Cortez and look through the arch at the Pacific ocean, and visa versa.

Along the way, beautiful private beaches...

Local residents.....

Another landmark known as the howling wolf, or the Baja peninsula upside down.....

There was also a moving show going by the glass bottom of our boat. Some people saw fish....

I saw a marvelous, ever-changing palette of art more beautiful than what mere mortals can create...

After our boat tour, we hired another driver that took us to tour a typical resort

From a certain angle, the pool seems to flow right into the ocean!

We next went to a beautiful beach. Check out the cleanliness of the sand!!

By this time it's time for a late lunch and for joining that craziness that is Senor Frogs. Folks, I'm not supposed to drink alcohol for health reasons, but how does one say no to such a nice clown!

Back on the ship that night, I believe the alcohol was still doing its work

Well, that was our last stop before another full day at sea and then arrival on the 19th in Los Angeles. On this last day at sea, we had our Blackjack tournament finals at which a dude from Dallas cheated and beat me by $400, $7400 to $7000. I got a T shirt and a bottle of champagne for my second place finish.

No more pics, except a borrowed sunset from another night. This concludes this series of travel photos. Thanks for looking and I sincerely hope you enjoyed them. Better yet, if you ever have the opportunity to take this cruise, do it. You will not regret it!

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Installment 7 of JT cruise, November 2010 - Today, Cabo San Lucas, Mx. Jpeg Attachments

JohnnyT660December 04, 2010 12:23AM

I looked at all the pics JT and really enjoyed all of them.

Larry327December 06, 2010 10:39PM

I really did enjoy them Johnny. Thanks!!! (n/t)

DJM202December 05, 2010 02:08PM

Thanks for going to the effort to share all those with us! Enjoyed the photos so much.Clapping! (n/t)

itschris203December 05, 2010 05:15AM

Great series, thank you very much, Johnny ! Cheers! (n/t)

IF199December 04, 2010 09:51PM

superb... dude from Dallas eh... laughing (n/t)

anjizkit190December 04, 2010 06:45PM

GHreat series, Johnny! Thumbs Up (n/t)

Anonymous User204December 04, 2010 05:41PM

Great Mr. T!

OldHippie185December 04, 2010 03:20PM

Great tour, Johnny. Thank you.Thumbs up! (n/t)

Mark C.223December 04, 2010 01:36PM

Thanks for a great tour Johnny Thumbs Up clapping (n/t)

Reto199December 04, 2010 06:42AM

Thank you! Enjoyed the trip. Smile (n/t)

DanB193December 04, 2010 02:56AM

Clapping! A terrific tour and wonderful photos Johnny!

Chris L208December 04, 2010 01:42AM

Wow! Those were all great & thanks for taking me on that photo journey with you, Johnny. (n/t)

Timemiser208December 04, 2010 01:06AM

Great stuff... thanks for the tour Thumbs up! (n/t)

PaulGeo205December 04, 2010 12:50AM

NICE shots Johnny! Thumbs up! Cool (n/t)

cmoy160December 04, 2010 12:27AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates