Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Seiko 6139-6002 Automatic Column-Wheel Chronograph

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
Reto  
Current mood:
March 26, 2011 05:50PM
Movement: 6139 column-wheel

Why: I just have to put in my vote the Seiko 6139-6002 "Colonel Pogue" chronograph (Note Reto: this specific model might be quite hard to find, it stands here as a sample of the many great 6138 and 6139 Seiko chronos)

Not only is it an unbelievably eye catching piece, it has a wonderful history to go with it. I purchased mine with no knowledge of it's connection to space flight, I just thought it was stunning. I happened to snag mine off the forums a few years ago on the cheap. I consider it one of my best purchases that was a keeper from day one. It always gets positive comments, wears like a dream, and has performed flawless.

HERE is a fantastic link to one of the best WIS stories I've yet to hear. Mr. Dave Bruno is a hero in my book for obtaining the documentation and history on this. This poor mans Seiko has The Right Stuff far as I'm concerned!

Chosen by: jinxed/Brad

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2011 10:21PM by Reto.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Seiko 6139-6002 Automatic Column-Wheel Chronograph Image Attachments URL

Reto13998March 26, 2011 05:50PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates