Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Weekend fun with an Amphibia vintage BOCTOK (also on main forum)!Smile

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
February 08, 2014 02:48PM
These are very good and very nice watches. I personally like this military layout of numbers and also I like very much these certain dials with the central star and ship. I call them destroyers but generally this is an Amphibian Boctok, also known as the Albatros case ( the non-round). Smile
It is the fourth one I meet, the second one in black. It had a broken stem and when I had it replaced ,watch seems to be working very good until now.
The crown-stem system I used is temporary ( from parts ), it does need a better one and maybe some glass polishing. Remarkably, the rest of watch seems to be in very good condition, considering the age and that it was supposed to be a scrap , non-working timepiece.
I do hope to ''finish'' it soon..................Smile......................

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Weekend fun with an Amphibia vintage BOCTOK (also on main forum)!Smile Jpeg Attachments

IF126February 08, 2014 02:48PM

Nice looker, Ioannis! Once that crystal is polished up a bit, it will be a stunner. Clapping! (n/t)

JFK353127February 09, 2014 10:59PM

Joe, thank you very much! Smile (n/t)

IF19February 10, 2014 11:08AM

Beauty and good luck with the restore (n/t)

Inserbia18February 08, 2014 06:47PM

Thank you very much! Smile (n/t)

IF16February 08, 2014 07:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates