Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Introduction of myself.

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
February 07, 2014 11:46AM
Hi;
When searching for some info on a swiss movement on the net I came across this Russian forum.
I have been collecting (with intervals) Russian watches for some 25 years.
And have over 100 of them, mostly mechanical, few quarts, one electrik (Luch), some bigger like Molnia's, alarmclocks, shipclock, MIG clock. Newly bought in Russia and secondhand, many from Ebay and local markets.
At the moment I wear a "Русское время" new mechanical watch. The movement is original a Citizen 8200(?) movement but without automatic. It was a present from the misses, so I have to wear it!
What also might be interesing, I repair watches and clocks for a living (Swatch Group stuff, Breitling, and many other cheaper things (Fossil stuff).
The Russian watches are an antidote for the Swiss and Chinese stuff.Laughing
With permission I will post some foto's from my collection, not only the watches, also books and other related stuff.
TC.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Introduction of myself.

DenTom89February 07, 2014 11:46AM

Sounds great indeed smile (n/t)

Ed Brandwein32February 10, 2014 02:33PM

Welcome! I look forward to seeing your stuff. You've found one of the friendliest places on the web. Cheers! (n/t)

JFK353129February 09, 2014 11:01PM

Welcome to PMWF! to pmwf! Thumbs up! Smile

IF32February 07, 2014 03:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates