Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Vostok Amphibia 'Fifty Fathoms' with Murphy Manufacturing bezel

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
December 28, 2013 09:15PM
I was one of the three winners of Dave's recent contest (original post here). Dave very geneously offered one of his VO1050 bezels and a 'Blancpain' insert for my 420 case. I received the package the day after Christmas; here are the contents and the lucky recipient watch:

It was a cinch to remove the old bezel, insert the little wire into the Murphy bezel, and stick in the insert:

The bezel snapped on real easy, confirming once again its excellent design and workmanship:

I was really taken aback by the transformation of the watch. The Fifty Fathoms is one of my favorite designs, and the bezel and the insert made me realize how much the 420 case resembles that iconic watch.

My crappy photos don't do justice to the bezel and the transformed watch. Thanks once again to Dave for his generosity; it is truly appreciated.

Thank you for looking,
Mufit

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2013 09:17PM by mfrmn.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Vostok Amphibia 'Fifty Fathoms' with Murphy Manufacturing bezel Jpeg Attachments URL

mfrmn783December 28, 2013 09:15PM

That does look very good Thumbs Up (n/t)

Ed Brandwein61January 05, 2014 12:41PM

Very Cool! Cool (n/t)

JFK353148January 01, 2014 06:35PM

Thumbs Up I always liked that combination with that dial and case. Now if >>

Dave M77December 31, 2013 01:14AM

On behalf of the USPS I apologize Blushing (n/t)

BobbyMike47December 31, 2013 01:23AM

Maybe I should send the tracking numbers to you, and >>

Dave M42December 31, 2013 01:37PM

PM the tracking info to me, I'll figure out where they are in the system (w/o irritating anyone) Thumbs up! (n/t)

BobbyMike53December 31, 2013 03:32PM

Actually, they just kicked it loose from whatever pile it was in. >>

Dave M50December 31, 2013 06:23PM

What can I say? I have pull.... Rolling on the floor laughing my a.. off (n/t)

BobbyMike46December 31, 2013 07:08PM

Congratulations, looks great!!! Bravo again to Dave for the fabulous contests!!! Cheers! Thumbs up! (n/t)

IF52December 29, 2013 07:45AM

Cool Mufit, thanks for sharing! Thumbs up! (n/t)

BobbyMike62December 29, 2013 01:25AM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates