Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Hi everybody

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
Anonymous User
August 10, 2013 10:08AM
I've been collecting watches for a while and mostly concentrate on Russian watches of Soviet lineage and other vintage watches. I belong to another forum but their idea of an affordable watch is one that goes for $1000, which is about what I live on from month to month.

There are plenty of Strellas and the like posted but a lot of the watches I post about seem to go unnoticed and at times I feel like I'm wasting my time posting there, or wonder if I even had any business posting there. Maybe I'm more suited to a Poor Mans Watch Forum. I am confused

This probably isn't the best introduction thread I could have come up with but it's the truth as I see it. I buy a lot of watches, inexpensive watches, so I'll try to be a productive member and add some eye candy from time to time if you'll allow me to stay.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hi everybody

Anonymous User178August 10, 2013 10:08AM

Welcome!! This is a great place-you'll love it. Cheers! (n/t)

JFK353191August 16, 2013 04:16AM

Welcome aboard sir smile (n/t)

Ed Brandwein38August 16, 2013 02:52AM

Cheers! Welcome to PMWF! to PMWF, looking forward to seeing some of your collection! (n/t)

BobbyMike68August 10, 2013 02:55PM

Welcome to PMWF! to pmwf! Smile

IF60August 10, 2013 11:20AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates