Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

newbie: Vostok Amphibia: what is a good,safe, reliable,world-delivery place to buy?

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
July 05, 2012 01:13PM
Hi All,
Yes - a newbie here and new to russian watches.
I love this site.
As far as I have read here and on WUS, I am very much impressed with the Vostok Amphibia features, quality, price. Especially the diver guy versions.
My favorite ones are: on the sticky thread by Ed Brandwein (The Care and Feeding of Vostoks...) and the one here Link. Feel free to recommend any other options.Cheers!

So, the questions as in topic are: what is a good,safe, reliable,world-delivery place to buy on the net for reasonable price and one that delivers worldwide reliably and cost-effectively? what should be a reasonable price to pay for the watch?

Watch made in Russia (or CCCP)Thiird edit: Please feel free to either reply here or PM me under confidenceWatch made in Russia (or CCCP)

Thanks guys!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2012 03:43PM by jackrobinson.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

newbie: Vostok Amphibia: what is a good,safe, reliable,world-delivery place to buy? URL

jackrobinson977July 05, 2012 01:13PM

Re: newbie: Vostok Amphibia: what is a good,safe, reliable,world-delivery place to buy? URL

Perra W194February 06, 2013 05:27PM

Which one did you get? (n/t)

BobbyMike47February 06, 2013 08:19PM

thanks alot bobbymike and ed. now which one to order, so many to choose from. decisions, decisions, decisions. (n/t)

jackrobinson293July 05, 2012 11:08PM

And that heavy burden, my friend, is one you must bear alone.... Wink (n/t)

BobbyMike211July 06, 2012 01:43AM

Zenitar on Ebay or http://kevinsrussiantime.com

BobbyMike566July 05, 2012 02:15PM

+1 smile (n/t)

Ed Brandwein152July 05, 2012 08:14PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates