Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Good news! Incoming!

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
May 16, 2012 03:59PM
Some may remember a post of mine from a few months ago [www.pmwf.com]
where I lamented that a Vostok Amphibian with a 2416b movement had just up and died after maybe wearing it two or three dozen times at most over 6 months time.

I had e-mailed the seller (Zenitar) twice, and had not heard anything back over several weeks. I must admit that I was becoming a bit disappointed, as well as a bit sour on Russian watches.

But I've gotten good news! I subsequently heard back from Zenitar, who had me send him the watch. After a few weeks time, I have now heard back that the watch is fixed, and on its way back to me. Woo-Hoo! Clapping!

In the end, all is well, and I am happy again. I'm so happy, that as soon as I get that back and inspect it I'm planning on buying another Amphibia (or two!). I'm interested to see what the new bezels look like up close, and I still have two Murphy bezels waiting for transplant, too.

Joe

Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.
Carl Sandburg
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Good news! Incoming! URL

JFK3531429May 16, 2012 03:59PM

That's great news indeed Thumbs Up Thumbs Up (n/t)

Ed Brandwein139May 17, 2012 12:39PM

Awesome news. I'm excited to see the new bezels myself >>>

Need_Omega134May 16, 2012 08:01PM

Good Watch related news!Thumbs Up (n/t)

wodo117May 16, 2012 07:32PM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates