Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

SOLD: Canon S90 camera $200 shipped

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
November 11, 2012 07:02PM
Now sold

For sale or trade I have a Canon S90 camera. This is the best camera I have ever had, but I am trying to upgrade to a Canon G15 so I would prefer to send this to a good home.

The camera has been used but it is in excellent condition. The finish is all intact minus maybe a couple of minor marks. I had the camera for two years and it worked perfectly, it has been always stored in a hard case weather it was at home, in the office or with me on my belt. The LCD has very few superficial marks as well and the view is crisp and clear. Everything works as it should.

If you are not familiar with this camera you can read the review here:

[www.dpreview.com]

Otherwise see the photos for looks and condition. I have the original box with the parts that came with it, battery and external charger of course. I will include also two cases, a leather case and a hard case that fits perfectly. I will also include a 2GB SD card.

I would like $200, I have paypal and will ship this USPS priority with insurance in the US. Price is OBRO.

Otherwise I am also willing to trade for a watch that approximate the same value more or less. I could add a little cash or I could get a little cash depending on the value of the watch. I am posting it here to give the chance to another WIS to own such great camera and take photos of his watches.

Here are the pics, sorry for fingerprints and dust.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2012 11:41PM by carlopmwf.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SOLD: Canon S90 camera $200 shipped Jpeg Attachments URL

carlopmwf296November 11, 2012 07:02PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates