Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

FS: 2 pair of boots..Oakley S.I sz. 11.5 and Magnum sz. 13

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
March 04, 2012 04:04PM
Selling a couple of pairs of boots that I don't need. 1st is a pair of Oakley S.I boots/shoes size 11.5 these have been worn one time, retail from Oakley for $125...looking at $80 but open to offers.

Based on the boot we co-developed with the U.S. military, the STANDARD ISSUE (S.I.) ASSAULT SHOE is an athletically inspired design of premium lightweight materials. This latest edition features enhanced load-bearing stability, improved anatomical fit and even greater tread durability. Prime urethane shock absorption and moisture wicking linings maintain the highest level of comfort. For wet/dry traction on both smooth and rough terrain, the sole combines vulcanized rubber with directional lug geometry.

Soft temper for instant comfort and silent movement
Athletically inspired design for unencumbered performance and agility
Low-friction lining with anti-microbial treatment

Second is a pair of Magnum Shield 8" boots size 13..these have maybe been worn 5 times...retail for over $200...looking for $100 but open to offers.

■Multiple-Impact Composite Safety Toe - When safety is critical, the composite insert in the toe of this boot is designed to withstand multiple impacts while protecting your toes. The composite insert meets and exceeds EN ISO20345
■Ion-Mask - A breakthrough in surface enhancement; Ion-Mask works at a molecular level, binding invisibly to the surface giving it an extraordinary ability to repel most liquids
■Boot Features
- Water resistantf
- Breathable
- Hydrophobic
- Lightweight
- Chemical Resistant
- Stay Cleaner
- Green (Eco-Friendly production)
- Blood Borne Pathogen Resistant
■Cambrelle Lining
- Absorbs perspiration which keeps feet drier
- Dries repidly for long lasting freshness
- Breathes to let air in and moisture out which keeps feet cooler
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FS: 2 pair of boots..Oakley S.I sz. 11.5 and Magnum sz. 13 Jpeg Attachments

Mike Omer341March 04, 2012 04:04PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates