Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Hanzhong brand watches

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
January 29, 2014 05:29PM
A good number of Hanzhong brand watches have been available to buy for the past year or two, but almost all of them were manufactured in Hanzhong Watch Factory’s later days. These more recent Hanzhongs contain movements made elsewhere, usually Shijiazhuang. I bought this older example because I was curious to see what’s inside.

Not only does the Hanzhong logo appear on the dial, it appears on the back…

…the crown…

…and the movement, under the balance. It’s possible that the movement was manufactured at Hanzhong Watch Factory.

I don’t know how old this midsize Hanzhong is, but it’s unusual enough to have caught my attention.

Not only does the Hanzhong logo appear on the dial, it appears on the back.

However, it doesn’t appear on the crown or the movement. Both aren’t signed.

It appears that Hanzhong Watch Factory still stands today. It is now the home of Hanzhong Wanmu Instrument & Electrical Equipment Company Ltd.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hanzhong brand watches Jpeg Attachments URL

saskwatch248January 29, 2014 05:29PM

Great band on that Hanzhong watch; sort of a Beads of Rice type. Thumbs up!

Kenny L53February 11, 2014 08:01AM

That 1st Hangzhong is a really wonderful VCM...a terrific example of what you can find if you look at brands...

Anonymous User101January 30, 2014 05:08PM

Very interesting and very good looking watches! Smile Thumbs up! (n/t)

IF66January 29, 2014 06:24PM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates