Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

ZuanShi SM1A-K & Bengbu Tiane

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
December 11, 2013 02:43PM
Many watches in my collection were purchased because they were in the right place at the right time. In other words, I bought them because I was already buying another watch from the same seller, and there was no difference in shipping cost.

This ZuanShi is an example. I’ll say it again: Best watch value available anywhere, especially if you don’t have to pay more for shipping.

The date code, SM1-85-2 (February 1985), reveals that it was manufactured in one of the later years of production of the remarkable SM1A-K movement.

Another example is this Tiane (Swan) from Bengbu. I like the textured dial.

The seller said the crown is unmarked. I noticed on its arrival, however, that it’s signed with the Shanghai logo with a relatively large additional curved slash going through it.

The only mark on the movement is a mysterious number 9 under the balance.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

ZuanShi SM1A-K & Bengbu Tiane Jpeg Attachments

saskwatch134December 11, 2013 02:43PM

Jon, when you write about the ZuanShi...

Anonymous User58December 12, 2013 03:55PM

They surely look very good to me! Their casebacks, of course, too!!! SmileThumbs up! (n/t)

IF42December 11, 2013 05:07PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates