Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

We told you there were some special things planned....

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
BobbyMike  
Current mood:
December 04, 2013 03:12AM

A gift from us to one of you, a very special limited edition Seagull - details on the watch here WUYI LIMITED (US sea-Gull exclusive)

AlbertaTime will be announcing the details of the contest soon, for now please enjoy these pictures (and some brief snippets of my impressions).

The watch is nicely sized at 40mm across (not including crown) and 47mm lug to lug and has a pleasant weight ( I have a 7 1/2" wrist). I had (Laughing) to put it on for a couple of shots and didn't really want to take it off - but I forced myself!

Look at the detailing on the movement (nicely framed by the display back)!

The dial is a miniature treasure, I believe the proportions are perfect!

Case is also nicely detailed with some very well done contrasting finishes.

Comes supplied with a Seagull branded leather strap, a bit stiff out of the box (but still comfortable). I think it will soften up nicely...

Comes in a nice presentation box, with a pillow. Also comes with an very complete manual (Chinese/English) and a 2 year Warranty card.

The people at Seagull have every right to be proud of this watch, it's simply beautiful - in it's design and manufacture.

Please stay tuned for more details... and something to remember. PMWF is more than a website devoted to watches, it's a community of friends and Reto and the rest of us want you to know how much we appreciate you all. Cheers!

Choosing not to forgive someone the wrong they have done you is like drinking poison and waiting for them to die.

www.fingerlingthenovel.com
Fingerling @ Leanpub
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

We told you there were some special things planned.... Jpeg Attachments URL

BobbyMike178December 04, 2013 03:12AM

Thank you for the exciting news and the excellent pictures! Thumbs up! (n/t)

saskwatch49December 04, 2013 04:50PM

Excellent! A real beauty. Thumbs up! (n/t)

JFK353143December 05, 2013 05:06PM

Maybe the best photos of this watch I've ever seen...the warmth of the dial is...

Anonymous User53December 04, 2013 03:51PM

Thanks Blushing I really wanted to do this beauty justice (n/t)

BobbyMike34December 04, 2013 06:26PM

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up smile (n/t)

cmoy37December 04, 2013 02:36PM

Cheers!Thumbs up! (n/t)

IF39December 04, 2013 08:51AM

Thanks a lot for these very tempting teaser pictures clapping Thumbs Up (n/t)

Reto45December 04, 2013 04:01AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates