Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

A couple of interesting Wuhan brand watches

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
May 23, 2013 04:26PM
A Wuhan brand watch with a textured dial:

The caseback is particularly attractive.

I don’t recognise the logo on the crown. It may be a replacement.

The movement, on the other hand, looks correct. Under the balance is W92. I still don’t know what the number on Wuhan tongji movements means.

Even though it isn’t in great condition, I bought this double calendar model because I have never seen another.

It’s very unusual for a tongji movement watch to have 18 zuan on the dial. I have another, my mysterious Shancheng calendar model.

According to the Taobao agent I used, the seller said the quick-set calendar doesn’t work well. When I received it, it proved to not function at all.

This crown is certainly incorrect, but it has three positions.

The movement looks like a typical Wuhan tongji, including the 17 (not 18) zuan mark, which curiously looks similar to the one on my Shancheng. Under the balance: W63.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A couple of interesting Wuhan brand watches Jpeg Attachments URL

saskwatch387May 23, 2013 04:26PM

Love that textured dial. I am often surprised at the >>>

Reto106July 16, 2013 10:42PM

Chinese dial treatments like the textures and lacquering are beautiful and I'd love to see them...

Anonymous User73July 17, 2013 04:23PM

Thanks Ron Thumbs Up (n/t)

Reto63July 18, 2013 07:16AM

I've always liked that "sailboat" Wuhan caseback design...

Anonymous User123May 24, 2013 05:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates