Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

AlbertaTime returns to China. Post #1 - Apr 3rd & the afternoon of the 4th in Shanghai

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
Anonymous User
April 05, 2013 05:51PM
I arrived in Shanghai successfully on April 3rd (Shanghai time) and was almost immediately met at my hotel by the very gracious Joel Chan of Micmicmor Vintage Watch. We had a bite to eat and good chat after which I crashed solidly since I'd been up 28 hours straight, too excited to sleep on the plane Winkwink and the trip had taken that long with two flights, layovers and customs and taxis, etc...

First order of the following day was an awesome Chinese style breakfast feast at the hotel (included with the room Cool:-!) followed by a walk around the streets and park across from the hotel. (The first three photos coming up were actually taken from my 6th floor room just before dusk from my hotel on April 3rd before I met Joel. The rest are from the 4th... )

Joel met me later that afternoon (the 4th) and we headed to Dongtai Lu antique market to fill some hours before a very special Dinner that had been arranged for my arrival (more on that later in this post), so here we are at Dongtai Lu. Joel is used to it, but my VCM brain went into overload Rolling on the floor laughing my a.. off

Joel has known this seller for years, and I was very pleased to be introduced to him...and his stock of VCMS Coolwink

Then it was on to the very special Dinner...but for that you would go here...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2013 05:53PM by AlbertaTime.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

AlbertaTime returns to China. Post #1 - Apr 3rd & the afternoon of the 4th in Shanghai Jpeg Attachments URL

Anonymous User274April 05, 2013 05:51PM

Thanks for the update Ron Thumbs Up A small shop but huge stock, that must have wet your appetite smile (n/t)

Reto113April 06, 2013 08:27AM

Amazing topic, again, Ron !!! Bravo !!! Cheers!Thumbs up! (n/t)

IF118April 06, 2013 07:19AM

Ni-Hao Ron. Its been two years already! Awesome Thumbs Up cant wait to see more >>>

JP101April 05, 2013 10:55PM

Did you make any purchases of watches from this vendor? (n/t)

tingrin133April 06, 2013 05:06PM

Yes, just one. I'll be showing a few watches in another post wink (n/t)

Anonymous User115April 06, 2013 08:11PM

It would depend on your description of "nice", and I don't mean to be picky. Here's why...

Anonymous User136April 06, 2013 01:05AM

I'll add this to put things in maybe better perspective...

Anonymous User113April 06, 2013 08:25PM

Beautiful scenery & I love the little fence in the park. Very Cool! (n/t)

Timemiser111April 05, 2013 10:55PM

Thank you for taking us with you on your journey >>>

saskwatch139April 05, 2013 09:54PM

Thank you, Jon. I hope you someday get to visit with these people, and I hope you see these places as well...

Anonymous User128April 06, 2013 01:22AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates