Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Milan bought in Tianjin and a Dalian I think I bought at Panjiayuan...

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
Anonymous User
November 07, 2011 04:02AM
WUS moderator Soviet has a Milan and I was lucky enough to find one as well while I was in the market alleys in Tianjin. I purchased it from this very friendly seller. Soviet noted in his post that he hadn't seen another seller post one, and I checked...even Kevin from US Sea-Gull doesn't have one at his very, very comprehensive ChineseWristwatch.Com website

(That said, if you haven't been there: Chinesewristwatch.com displays an astonishing collection and is a very informative resource).

From Soviet's post:
soviet;3047170
The Milan is not that northern Italian city, but a name of a flower. It has a case back that depicts the flower (米兰),and it has a shape of Chinese character '米'.

...and I don't know if these properly have signed crowns (Soviet didn't show a crown shot), but mine's plain.

...and (sorry) I could not open the watch no matter how hard I tried. I gotta get a heavy case-opener for the very few my trusty rubber ball won't open.

The other watch is a fairly straight-forward Dalian (ozputera provides good details here) and also notes a mystery wink:

Ozputera's watch has SZDIA on the front (as does mine) but his says "ZDLIA" on the caseback and mine says ZDLA...

...unmarked movement like ozputera's...

...and a Shanghai crown (???) Frowning, Sad.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2011 06:39AM by AlbertaTime.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Milan bought in Tianjin and a Dalian I think I bought at Panjiayuan... Image Attachments URL

Anonymous User501November 07, 2011 04:02AM

Congrats Ron and Thank you! for the link (n/t)

wodo123November 08, 2011 05:37AM

A very nice pair Ron and a very interesting dial on the Dalian including the bph (n/t)

Reto113November 08, 2011 04:28AM

Thanks Reto. Occasionally, VCMs will have the bph or the movement noted on the dial... Jpeg Attachments

Anonymous User232November 08, 2011 05:47AM

Thanks Ron. It's actually a good idea, a lot better then some "marketing" text (n/t)

Reto136November 12, 2011 01:25AM

Cheers!Thumbs up! Always unique timepieces!Smile (n/t)

IF122November 07, 2011 05:04PM

Two great catches! Thumbs up!Thumbs up! The Milan... URL

saskwatch138November 07, 2011 03:25PM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates