Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

SOLD: Modified Vostok Amphibia 420147

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
November 13, 2013 01:35PM
For Sale: Modified Vostok Amphibia 420147---Sold, Thank you! Buyer!

Condition (TZ Scale): 87%, conservatively
Sale/Trade Price: US$85, delivered by Priority Mail® Medium Flat Rate Box within the USA.
International sales are negotiable. Appropriate shipping will be chosen, which will cost more, and I would prefer that you and I are already acquainted.
Payment Method(s): Paypal
Email Address: dave@murphymanufacturing.com
Photo(s):

Specifications, from the original seller:

Amphibia 2416B
Watches with central second hand.
Automatic movement with 31 jewels.
Date calendar.
Waterproof 200 meters.
Stainless steel case and bracelet.
Chromed bezel made of brass.
Shock resistant balance.
Average daily rate at temperature 20±5°С -20, +60 seconds.
Totally wound watches run not less than 31 hrs.
Average term of service 10 years.
User manual and warranty paper in English.

Time Zone Rating System "Excellent" and "Very Good"

Excellent

Evidence of use is visible to the unaided eye. Scratches are light, but more numerous than "near mint". If the watch has been restored, all original replacement parts have been used. Strap clearly used but no stains. No dents or dings are detectable, and the bracelet has little wear. Working perfectly, needs no repair or service. 88-92%

Very good

The watch shows what might be considered normal wear by a careful owner who wore the watch regularly. Scratches are evident, but no nicks or dings. May have replacement parts and/or a high quality redial. Running and keeping good time, though may need minor regulation. A sound, attractive presentation overall. 83-87%

Condition:
This unit is surplus to my needs.

It was originally bought for research and development of watch bezels, to do quality checks on watch bezels as they are produced, and to photograph watch bezels for sale. As such, there are marks in the case from repeated installations of watch bezels. Conservatively, I rate at TZ 87%, because it is a modified watch, and because it has a few light marks in the case under the bezel area, from changing bezels so many times.

This unit will ship with a Brand New stainless steel bezel, Murphy Mfg. number VO1050. The VO1050 is a coin-edge bezel that fits Vostok Amphibia cases.. Also included and installed will be a bezel insert of your choice, from the examples shown below.

The bracelet has never been out of the wrapper.

The movement is performing well within the stated specifications from the manufacturer.

Includes: Watch, bezel, and insert, installed. Original box. Original papers. Original unworn bracelet.

Value: Watch: US$67.00 plus shipping. Custom bezel: US$39 plus shipping. Bezel insert US$22. Total US$128 plus shipping.

Price: US$85.00, delivered by Priority Mail® Medium Flat Rate Box within the USA.

International sales are negotiable. Appropriate shipping will be chosen, which will cost more, and I would prefer that you and I are already acquainted.

Photos:

Shown with the "Black 55" insert from Dagaz Watches

Shown with the "Blancpain Style" insert from Dagaz Watches

Shown with the "White 45" insert from Dagaz Watches.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2013 03:59PM by Dave M.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SOLD: Modified Vostok Amphibia 420147 Jpeg Attachments

Dave M462November 13, 2013 01:35PM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates