Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

xxxxx yyyyyy - dienstuhren.de on ebay is a xxxxxx - Pacardt Kampfschwimmer 1000m

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
August 20, 2012 03:48PM
Administrators please removed private name on August 28th 2012

dienstuhren.de on ebay is a xxxxxxxx. This is a warning for other members who might be thinking of dealing with him.

D-UH-17•08•06 GmbH
xxxxxx yyyyyy
Kirchplatz 6
31737 Rinteln
Deutschland

Email: info@dienstuhren.de

I have been a long time member on Ebay with 100% positive feedback. You guys know me here on the watch forums as a long time member as well with 100% positive feedback.

• I purchased a Pacardt Kampfschwimmer 1000m dive watch (ebay item 250975518536) through his company on March 17th. I received the watch two weeks later. I was not happy with the quality of the watch and the lug screws were stripped when I received it. His listing states he accepts returns so I contacted him to return it for a refund and shipped it USPS Registered Mail back to him.

• He states he never received the watch so I start a trace. A month later The watch package is returned to me by German Post / USPS. There are stickers on it saying unable to deliver to that address. I contact the seller, (xxxxx yyyyyy at D-UH-17•08•06 GmbH) and tell him it has been returned. I think this is a little fishy because he confirmed the return shipping address. I tell him I am returning it again and shipping it FedEx (out of my pocket) so that I can track it. I track the package all the way to Germany. The last FedEx posting says REFUSED BY RECIPIENT. Now I know why my 1st USPS Registered Mail shipment was returned. He is not honoring his return policy.

• Now there is no reply from him after many attempts of emailing him. More than 45 days has elapsed with the purchase so I cannot get a refund through Paypal or Ebay. I contacted both Ebay and Paypal about this and they confirmed they can not do anything because of the elapsed time. They did say they will look into the seller and his business practices.

I highly DO NOT recommend dealing with or making any purchases with dienstuhren.de, xxxxxx yyyyyy at D-UH-17•08•06 GmbH

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2012 05:16AM by Reto.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

xxxxx yyyyyy - dienstuhren.de on ebay is a xxxxxx - Pacardt Kampfschwimmer 1000m

DEMO941August 20, 2012 03:48PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates