Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Scammed macg@windowslive.com

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
June 03, 2012 12:04AM
Buyers beware.

I tried to buy a black monster from PMWF memeber MACG. I sent the payment via paypal on April 11 and was told that the watch would ship ASAP once the payment was received. Shipment date was supposed to be April 12. That changed to April 16. And finally, the watch supposedly shipped out April 20 via Airmail from Bulgaria with no tracking. I was told by Mac that it would take 15-25 business days till arrival. It is now June 2, and no watch. I have contacted Mac multiple times with no response. I tried to file a complaint via Paypal, but was denied because it was opened more than 45 days after the transaction. Well I would have filed sooner, but I wanted to wait the full 25 business days. So now I am out the payment with no possible recourse.

If it wasn't for the fact that I had had good luck with PMWF in the past, I would walk away right now. However, all buyers beware of MacG.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Scammed macg@windowslive.com

baki555459June 03, 2012 12:04AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates