Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

My SKX, changed again! More appropriate.

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
April 24, 2013 06:47PM

I decided to put away the black monster dial for now to try this brown 5 dial with the right number fonts. also switched to a brown strap to go with the dial.

I think this is more in the direction of the Eterna-Matic Kontiki Super that suits the IDF bezel and started my inspiration in the first place.

I just used some appropriate C3 silver sword hands I already had, which work well, but I'd love to hear any suggestions that you can think of to suit this style. Maybe along the lines of the Kontiki.

Please don't hesitate to tell me what you really think! I just enjoy tweaking until I'm very satisfied with the appearance.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My SKX, changed again! More appropriate. Jpeg Attachments

8beep1015April 24, 2013 06:47PM

Thanks guys. I'll try it for the summer. (n/t)

8beep80April 25, 2013 06:13PM

Another great mod Thumbs Up (n/t)

Reto50April 25, 2013 08:22AM

Looks great... Ordinarily, I would say that the >>

Dave M56April 25, 2013 12:04AM

Looks very good to me! Same dial without the ''5'' would be even better in my opinion! Thumbs up!Smile (n/t)

IF73April 24, 2013 10:24PM

very nice Thumbs Up and I like that set of hands too. (n/t)

JP61April 24, 2013 07:40PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates