Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Captain and all - when I saw the new FOSSIL models, I was immediately reminded that >>>

Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Reto  
Current mood:
September 04, 2013 12:46PM
I had seen a watch lately that had huge hour numerals in white for 1 2 3. And 4 to 12 were almost invisible in a greyish tone. Now I cannot find the watch anymore.

If you look at the watch face you see big white 1 2 3 and the hands. If you look again, you see the numbers 4 to 12 in grey on a black dial.

I had almost posted the 1 2 3 watch a couple of days ago but then found it was too artsy. Now with the FOSSIL doing the same, I would like to have a look at that watch again.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Captain and all - when I saw the new FOSSIL models, I was immediately reminded that >>>

Reto190September 04, 2013 12:46PM

I would not know, only one of my Swatches has a big red 12 Image Attachments

James T. Kirk©52September 04, 2013 01:55PM

It's a similar concept as the Fossil. If you look at the watch >>>

Reto56September 04, 2013 02:04PM

So it wasn't the Diesel? (n/t)

James T. Kirk©41September 04, 2013 02:14PM

Nope, the Diesel is 02 03 04 smile It was NOT this Tendence, but it uses the same >>> Jpeg Attachments

Reto53September 04, 2013 03:02PM

OK, now I see... Smile (n/t)

James T. Kirk©37September 04, 2013 03:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates