Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Off topic post (not watch related) With a local tie-in to me....

Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
BobbyMike  
Current mood:
July 09, 2013 04:41AM
Some of you know I'm a fan of innovative small scale farming and also a fan of Israel. I just read a nice little essay that encapsulated both topics....

The Top 12 Ways Israel Feeds The World

The local tie-in for this is that the NY facility that is mentioned in example #9 (GFA 0r Grow Fish Anywhere) is located in my county, just outside of Hudson NY in an old industrial plant (the company that used to own the facility made concrete). One of our dog's vets is very near the facility and we go by it quite often.

Local Ocean

We have an acquaintance who works there. Very interesting tech.

Choosing not to forgive someone the wrong they have done you is like drinking poison and waiting for them to die.

www.fingerlingthenovel.com
Fingerling @ Leanpub
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Off topic post (not watch related) With a local tie-in to me.... Jpeg Attachments URL

BobbyMike129July 09, 2013 04:41AM

Thanks, very interesting. Thumbs up! (n/t)

Robmks30July 09, 2013 01:58PM

Some really amazing technologies in here, thanks for sharing Michael. We will probably need >>>

Reto31July 09, 2013 09:43AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates