Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Off Topic Post Lost 27 gained 23 I am angry!

Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Jittery Jim  
Current mood:
July 08, 2013 08:41PM
A not-so-funny thing happened since returning to work a year ago (yes, it's been a couple weeks over a year that I've been back at Insight (formerly Software Spectrum (will be with the company for 17 years this October) and I have seen my weight, and waistline creep up. Last June I was 173 lbs., a really good weight for my frame (my all time low was a few months earlier than that at 169, after starting at 196). But, all this sitting on my round ass for 8 hours a day (or more, depending on the time of year: last week of June I was 72 hours over 6 days) has taken it's toll, it seems. I apparently have forgotten how to eat right, and my exercise habit is in the crapper at the moment. Ugh.

In an effort to once again get my butt healthy and in a bit better shape I've added to my normal "wrist-carry" (so to speak): the watch of the day remains on my right wrist and on the left I have added a Fitbit Flex.

The Flex tracks steps, miles, calories burned and my sleep and so far, I really like it. I've had it for a couple of weeks now and based upon tracking my calorie intake vs. my (estimated) burn from the Flex it is clear I need to make an adjustment. Of course I can also tell from how my flipping clothes fit as well, granted. I am angry!

So anyway, no point to this, other than cursing myself publicly. laughing Crazy! Loco!

Jittery Jim :: James :: PMWF Admin
about mewatches in moviesfacebooktwitterblogwriting about watches
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Off Topic Post Lost 27 gained 23 I am angry! Image Attachments URL

Jittery Jim172July 08, 2013 08:41PM

After reading Michael's input I was thinking: a stand-up desk in the office maybe? >>> Jpeg Attachments

Reto39July 09, 2013 09:36AM

That's what I would like to do; I just need to get the office to go along with it. (n/t)

Jittery Jim37July 09, 2013 04:45PM

Hang in there, Jim. Keep moving. (n/t)

Mark C.30July 08, 2013 11:44PM

It is probably the sitting and probably not much else.... URL

BobbyMike49July 08, 2013 09:11PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates