Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Be careful in the heat felllows!!! Eek!

BobbyMike  
Current mood:
July 06, 2013 01:10AM
First Michael's daughter and now me! I didn't require an ambulance, but I just spent two hours lying down with a cold cloth on my head (and I still feel like a bucket of poop). First time since I was a young lad Blushing

Drink plenty of fluids and keep your core temp reduced anyway you can (My wife and daughter both spent time in the creek AND the cattle trough today!).

Choosing not to forgive someone the wrong they have done you is like drinking poison and waiting for them to die.

www.fingerlingthenovel.com
Fingerling @ Leanpub
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Be careful in the heat felllows!!! Eek!

BobbyMike144July 06, 2013 01:10AM

Yikes! Drink up the water and Gatorade or some electrolite drink! Eek! No ambu saved you $2,000smile

Nuvolari50July 07, 2013 12:54AM

Thanks for the warning! Get better soon! (n/t)

Reto58July 06, 2013 11:18AM

Glad you are recovering, Michael ! Smile (n/t)

IF49July 06, 2013 09:31AM

Glad you're ok. I canceled working on my carport. And tomorrow will be worse . Frowning (n/t)

Robmks43July 06, 2013 03:17AM

Thanks for mentioning! Thumbs up! An unusual heat wave in Maine currently, Brutal...

Riddim Driven45July 06, 2013 02:37AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates