Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

New toy in the house - a pressure tester on the bench!

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
May 14, 2013 03:38AM
Hey all, I don't post here as often as I should, but I'm looking for input on my new pressure tester - I have a basic idea of how it should go, but would like to hear what you all have to say. I picked up a clone of the Bergeron 5555 pressure tester. It arrived and I found it didn't hold pressure, but a quick greasing of all the seals, and it's fine.

It's an awesome machine, and my bench has been missing this piece of the puzzle for some time. It's one thing to swap out the seals, but it's another to be able to guarantee water resistance.

"The most important thing is, you need to find your passion. And once you do, put everything into it. Everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

New toy in the house - a pressure tester on the bench! Jpeg Attachments

Spencer PK291May 14, 2013 03:38AM

Congratulations Spencer.Thumbs up! (n/t)

Mark C.60May 14, 2013 02:05PM

Very interesting piece of equipment. (n/t)

Paul J Costa71May 14, 2013 12:20PM

Congrats, Spencer, it looks like the one I have>>

Dave M93May 14, 2013 11:45AM

Re: Congrats, Spencer, it looks like the one I have>>

Spencer PK63May 14, 2013 05:21PM

Re: Do you cycle the pressure with the watch out of the water? >>

Dave M69May 14, 2013 08:51PM

Cool new addition Spencer, congrats Thumbs Up (n/t)

Reto68May 14, 2013 07:35AM

I'm jealous Wink (n/t)

BobbyMike63May 14, 2013 04:15AM

+1! Wink (n/t)

James T. KirkĀ©65May 14, 2013 09:32AM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates