Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

ABP Paris introduction

Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
March 20, 2013 02:15PM
Dear PMWF users,

The administrator of the forum (Reto) allowed me to introduce the company I work for and some discount we are giving to you, so here I am.

I work for the parisian strap workshop, a 16 years old family-oriented company.

100% made by hand in Paris, France, we offer a high quality service from watchstraps to all kind of leather craft. Our work has been recognized as “National living heritage” by the French state.

Aligator, calf, python, ostrich and so much more possibilities and combinaisons are available on our webstore and at our workshop-boutique in Paris.

We are currently offering a 10% discount on all our Natos with the discount code NATO, from now up to the May, 31st.

Some pictures of our work :

Do not hesitate to tell us what you think of our work, we would be glad to hear about your point of view.

Best regards,

Helene for the ABP Paris team.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

ABP Paris introduction Image Attachments

ABP Paris232March 20, 2013 02:15PM

Welcome to PMWF! Atelier Du Bracelet Parisian has a nice article.... URL

Ethan_Mack74March 22, 2013 10:00AM

Very nice looking. Do you have a website? Smile (n/t)

Robmks53March 20, 2013 11:04PM

Heres link URL

sharkfin65March 21, 2013 10:21PM

Welcome to PMWF! Mms. Helene Smile (n/t)

James T. Kirk©76March 20, 2013 10:41PM

Welcome to PMWF! Smile (n/t)

DanB45March 20, 2013 09:53PM

Welcome!Cool

sharkfin58March 20, 2013 09:26PM

Welcome to PMWF! to PMWF! (n/t)

Dave M53March 20, 2013 08:49PM

Welcome to PMWF! and Thank you! (n/t)

BobbyMike54March 20, 2013 06:43PM

+1 ! Thumbs up!Smile (n/t)

IF48March 20, 2013 08:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates