Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Free to good homes some PM watches

Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
January 27, 2013 04:33PM
I have a few watches that I won't be using and I would like to send them to someone who could possible want them and use them.

First up a gold toned woman's Tissot, with automatic movement, well used with scratches on the glass and wear marks all over, bracelet is stretched. It start running with a shake but I have no idea if it needs service. Could be a restoration project or just a beater. This is about 27mm in diameter.

Next is two medium sized quartz watches, both work and I just installed new batteries, after a few days they both keep time even though I did not look at the split second. They have a Japanese movement but I have no data on which brand. They both run and they are in fair condition. One has a black dial with rubber strap and the other has a khaki dial with a leather looking strap They are both 37-38mm in diameter.

I also have a non working military type watch, this was given to me to change the battery. I did but even with the new battery it won’t run. It’s a project for someone who wants to tinker. I also have a strap that I can send with it, in the picture. It is nice looking but has some wear, it is about 36mm in diameter.

I would like to send these to 4 different people, if you want any of these just PM me with your address and let me know which one you want. I will let you know if still available, Then will ship the next day or two. Sorry for the poor photos, they look better in person.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2013 04:34PM by carlopmwf.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Free to good homes some PM watches Jpeg Attachments

carlopmwf267January 27, 2013 04:33PM

Thank you guys. The last two are now spoken for so all are going to good homes... (n/t)

carlopmwf51January 28, 2013 05:43PM

You're a good guy Carlo, but hey, we already knew! Thumbs up! (n/t)

James T. Kirk©46January 28, 2013 10:21AM

Very nice Carlo Thumbs Up (n/t)

Reto59January 28, 2013 06:24AM

Very generous, Carlos.Clapping! (n/t)

Mark C.66January 27, 2013 10:30PM

+1 Clapping! Clapping! (n/t)

Archibald Goodwin57January 27, 2013 10:45PM

Good Home found for the Kakhi dial one (n/t)

carlopmwf59January 27, 2013 06:40PM

Nice! Thumbs up! Cheers! (n/t)

Ethan_Mack63January 27, 2013 06:40PM

Good home found for Tissot. (n/t)

carlopmwf63January 27, 2013 04:49PM

WTG carlopmwf! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up smile (n/t)

cmoy56January 27, 2013 04:35PM

I Agree! Thumbs up! (n/t)

BobbyMike57January 27, 2013 04:45PM

+2! Thumbs Up (n/t)

Dave M48January 27, 2013 05:32PM

Its unanimous! WTG Carlo! (n/t)

Timemiser48January 27, 2013 10:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates