Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Yes, the ... third destroyer is alive!!!LaughingIt's a happy day, a new watch arrived

Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
January 27, 2013 11:02AM
The last two years, about, it was possible for me to find, three BOCTOK Amphibia with this certain dial, all three in used condition and non working. What is a fact, is the thing that these watches were all found accidentally and of course, I had to use a couple of other broken ones with the same caliber to help the repairs of movements. I have left them as found , cosmetically, besides of course some cleaning done now and then. Personally, I consider them to be very nice watches, so that is the reason to keep on searching for them!Smile

These ones above are the two previous watches, that I have already posted about in the recent past. I think it is the 470 all stainless steel amphibia case .
Here is the latest repaired one, this time a black dial in very good condition but not the crystal, still wearable and presentable, a BOCTOK divers' original SOVIET watch !

This above pic shows the today's watch with the most recent repair of a relative white dial one we saw last week.

The last two days we had storms here, combined with rain and hale, so I took the chance this very morning to make a few pics with the watch, taking advantage of a very good and sunny day.....

The watch, generally, looks much better in reality, seems that once again the repair was very good since it works great and has been keeping correct time the last three days about,......

I tried to capture here how strong is the natural light on an almost white sea stone.........

A baby tiny snail on next two pics passing by......

Sometimes we get lucky with the mushrooms! These are pleurotus ans are being grown by us, thus more safe......

An all time classic, in my opinion, no date military sub , hand-winding wristwatch made in the times of USSR and ticking again today!
Thank you very much again for looking here and have a great Sunday!!!Cheers!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Yes, the ... third destroyer is alive!!!LaughingIt's a happy day, a new watch arrived Jpeg Attachments

IF256January 27, 2013 11:02AM

cool divers IF, love the wabi. wink (n/t)

sharkfin62January 28, 2013 09:20PM

Dave, thank you very much! Smile (n/t)

IF51January 28, 2013 11:17PM

Nice job, Ioannis! Thumbs up! (n/t)

Ethan_Mack57January 28, 2013 12:41AM

Ethan, thank you very much! Smile (n/t)

IF64January 28, 2013 09:10AM

Great work. Thumbs up! (n/t)

DanB54January 27, 2013 06:45PM

Dan, I must thank you very much! Smile (n/t)

IF52January 27, 2013 09:54PM

Cool Russians Ioannis and Great pics! (n/t)

Timemiser55January 27, 2013 06:26PM

Timothy, thank you very much!Smile (n/t)

IF79January 27, 2013 09:53PM

NICE collection IF! Thumbs Up Cool I like your snail shots! Thumbs Up laughing (n/t)

cmoy73January 27, 2013 02:58PM

Chris. thank you very much! Smile Laughing (n/t)

IF49January 27, 2013 09:52PM

That black destroyer dial watch looks great! Thumbs Up It makes me want to >>

Dave M65January 27, 2013 02:57PM

Dave, thank you and.....Smile........

IF67January 27, 2013 09:51PM

Nice addition to the fleet Ioannis, a worthy old salt! Thumbs up! (n/t)

BobbyMike73January 27, 2013 02:47PM

Michael, thank you very much!Smile (n/t)

IF64January 27, 2013 09:48PM

Great work and photos, IF.Thumbs up! (n/t)

Mark C.93January 27, 2013 02:08PM

Thank you very much, Mark ! Smile (n/t)

IF65January 27, 2013 02:31PM

Good save, interesting watches.Thumbs up! (n/t)

Paul J Costa69January 27, 2013 01:59PM

Paul, thank you very much! Smile (n/t)

IF58January 27, 2013 02:30PM

Good work and great pictures, as always, Yannis! Thumbs up! (n/t)

James T. KirkĀ©80January 27, 2013 12:02PM

Johan, thank you very much! Smile (n/t)

IF56January 27, 2013 02:30PM

Great work Ioannis and some great pics too (n/t)

Reto63January 27, 2013 12:01PM

Reto, thank you very much ! Smile (n/t)

IF56January 27, 2013 02:29PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates