Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

My experience with Jomashop and Authentic Watch Store, the good and bad...

Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
January 18, 2013 03:42PM
Hello,
Great forum and I like the concept of the affordable timepiece! I just want to share an experience I had.

Over the past month I have purchased two different Tissot watches - one from Jomashop (A) and the other from Authentic Watch Store(B) (both are on-line vendors). Both watches took about 5 days from when I ordered to arrive at my doorstep, this is the only similar thing between the two purchases. Jomashop was well packaged and the Authentic Watch Store was a watch case in a bigger box with no additional packaging. My biggest concern with the watch from Authentic Watch Store is it's authenticity. Since the watches are different I only have the cases to compare and they are different. It was hard for me to capture in picture but all the wording on the case was not as crisp and the case was also poorly constructed. Here are a few pictures to show some of the differences.

[forums.watchuseek.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My experience with Jomashop and Authentic Watch Store, the good and bad... URL

neolamp628January 18, 2013 03:42PM

Can't see any pictures at WUS, better attach those here! (n/t)

James T. KirkĀ©71January 18, 2013 10:17PM

Joma is legit, AuthenticWatches.com is legit, but I don't know about the other 'authentic' you site. (n/t)

MCV139January 18, 2013 09:31PM

No pictures I am confused (n/t)

BobbyMike69January 18, 2013 04:00PM

Welcome to PMWF! Always buy the seller! Sorry about the >>

Dave M82January 18, 2013 04:00PM

dave... would like to look at the fake he says... of course its the admins discretion.

anjizkit65January 18, 2013 07:04PM

Click through the link he provided. There's pics there.... (n/t)

BobbyMike73January 18, 2013 07:25PM

ha ha.... looks like i need more coffee today laughing thanks Bobby (n/t)

anjizkit66January 18, 2013 07:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates