Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Defective Invicta 9937 replaced - new one is within 3 seconds/day Smile

Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
January 10, 2013 01:43AM
This is my third thread about the Invicta 9937 that was under my Christmas tree this year. The first thread is here with pictures. The second thread was a few days later sharing the news that the stem had pulled completely out of the watch while I was setting the time.

Invicta's Customer Service told me the watch would have to be "shipped to Switzerland" for repair, and possibly wouldn't be returned to me for 90 days.

Amazon.com would have exchanged the watch for a brand new replacement, but they were out of stock when I called their Jewelry and Watches customer service number. I was ready to return the watch to Amazon for refund, but before I had gotten around to finding a suitable shipping box and getting to the Post Office, Amazon had restocked the watch, and then agreed to exchange mine for a new one when I called them again! Cheers!

This experience with Amazon.com couldn't have gone better for me. They insisted on shipping the replacement with overnight delivery despite me saying that wasn't necessary, so I got the replacement yesterday, packed the defective one in the same shipping box and returned it today.

Best of all, the replacement is running even more accurately than the original 9937. The original was running between 11 and 12 seconds fast per day over its first 5 days. Granted it's only been one day for the new one, but after 26 hours, the replacement has lost exactly 3 seconds. I am really happy and excited about this watch.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Defective Invicta 9937 replaced - new one is within 3 seconds/day Smile URL

wjones14295January 10, 2013 01:43AM

Congratulations and enjoy.Clapping! (n/t)

Mark C.64January 10, 2013 01:43PM

Great! Thumbs Up Enjoy. (n/t)

Dave M59January 10, 2013 11:42AM

Great news, congrats Thumbs Up (n/t)

Reto74January 10, 2013 07:05AM

What a comeback! Top notch from a service perspective! Clapping! (n/t)

Nuvolari71January 10, 2013 05:58AM

All right Thumbs Up (n/t)

JP60January 10, 2013 05:22AM

Good news, indeed! Clapping! (n/t)

Archibald Goodwin70January 10, 2013 03:06AM

I've followed this. So happy for the outcomeClapping! Cheers! (n/t)

Riddim Driven63January 10, 2013 02:40AM

Great news, enjoy. Thumbs up! (n/t)

Robmks58January 10, 2013 02:18AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates