Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Off topic post (not watch related) Shameless self promotion of my book Blushing

Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesYour ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Your ad here? Please mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
BobbyMike  
Current mood:
January 05, 2013 02:03AM
As a few of you know that I'm currently writing a novel called Fingerling. I recently finished the first excerpt, which is available to read at http://www.fingerlingthenovel.com/ for free. It's a fiction book, in the fantasy genre, so it's not everybody's cup of tea. But, if it sounds interesting please check it out, it stands at a little over 15,500 words.

I'm also working with an ebook company called Leanpub to disseminate it out into the wild, basically offering the book for sale now. Buyers will receive the current excerpt, plus all future updates (essentially helping to support me while I finish the novel). When they buy this book, they get it in PDF, EPUB and MOBI formats, so they can read it on their computer, iPad, Kindle or other ebook reader! When I finish the next section the buyer gets an email informing them of the updated version and they can download it at their leisure.

If you like the excerpt please consider buying the ebook, you can find details about it at https://leanpub.com/fingerling

Please feel free to send me your thoughts on what you've read also, I've been enjoying (and listening to) the feedback I've gotten so far.

Thanks!

Michael

Choosing not to forgive someone the wrong they have done you is like drinking poison and waiting for them to die.

www.fingerlingthenovel.com
Fingerling @ Leanpub
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Off topic post (not watch related) Shameless self promotion of my book Blushing URL

BobbyMike289January 05, 2013 02:03AM

Thanks everyone! Cheers! (n/t)

BobbyMike101January 05, 2013 05:33PM

Intriguing good luck (n/t)

DRFP65January 05, 2013 01:59PM

Thumbs up! Cheers! Thumbs up! (n/t)

Ethan_Mack41January 05, 2013 10:24AM

Cool Thumbs Up (n/t)

Reto107January 05, 2013 08:27AM

Very cool, Sir!Thumbs up!Thumbs up! (n/t)

StefG97January 05, 2013 05:53AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates