Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Off topic post (not watch related) Huge problem-Danger! Frowning

December 09, 2012 12:15PM
I have big problems in ebay at the moment with certain persons ( better call them ,lifeforms) and it seems that ebay will do nothing , besides breaking b...s !!!
Since every kind of human replica is hiding behind a keyboard it is proved that anybody can do whatever they want and get away with this!
And such a situation is really making me extremely angry ! When I am angry like that , I become an armed dangerous person !
Probably it has nothing to do with the forum, so please ignore if this is not so nice. On the other hand , it is watches related because everytime I try to sell watches on ebay, there are some people who should not be there. As for Paypal and ebay, they behave like deaf Dictators , which will of course bring sooner or later their collapse !
I am reallly sorry that such huge constitutions who could even have been bright examples in business and marketing studies, are behaving and operate like that!
Frustration and anger is the minimum. ............................................................................................
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Off topic post (not watch related) Huge problem-Danger! Frowning

IF395December 09, 2012 12:15PM

Re: Off topic post (not watch related) Huge problem-Danger! Frowning

MCS66December 12, 2012 08:24PM

Sorry IF. I am nit sure what the issue is but i am sure that

Larry69December 10, 2012 12:40AM

1 Rule, never send the items, before the payment is in your Paypal account!

James T. KirkĀ©83December 09, 2012 10:37PM

Captain, we know these things BUT !!!!!!......

IF71December 09, 2012 10:53PM

Re: As soon as a payment comes in they say that they will keep it there for 21 days ( for example) and .. URL

James T. KirkĀ©78December 09, 2012 11:55PM

Sorry to hear of your problems Iannis but

carlopmwf80December 09, 2012 06:00PM

Of course not! ( by the way name is Ioannis)

IF75December 09, 2012 09:41PM

Cant help if you..

ncmoto63December 09, 2012 10:01PM

Ken, thank you but...Smile

IF98December 09, 2012 10:44PM

It can be frustrating Ioannis I am angry!

BobbyMike85December 09, 2012 09:46PM

Hello Michael, good to see you!Thumbs up!Smile

IF74December 09, 2012 09:50PM

Sorry to hear Frown, Sad Give 'em hell, Ioannis - but don't get yourself in trouble! Eek! Cheers! (n/t)

Nuvolari78December 09, 2012 04:57PM

Cheers!Thumbs up! (n/t)

IF71December 09, 2012 09:52PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates