Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Destroyer's time! The second Sentinel!Wink

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
December 04, 2012 11:59AM
Some time ago, I think it was last year, there was a topic about two BOCTOK watches I had got and was trying to have one at least repaired and the other one as a donor-parts watch since thsy were the same models.

The one that had the star almost gone or very .....'' vintaged '' on dial, was finally repaired but without using the second one! And here is the result we had already seen!

The watch was O.K. and also even now had a real Soviet bracelet ! And I was ( and still am) , very happy!
The other watch was left in the projects, until a third watch was found as a parts watch that really helped !So, in the very end, the second ''destroyer'' was finally repaired and it ....tics among us.
Here are the pics of it.
Please consider that this is a very old watch and although it has aged a lot, I prefer it as a working one than a non-working. It surely has character and this certain dial does not appear that often. I have named these models ''Destroyer'', because of the battleship on dial. Pics are new, watch has been tested, raf strap is vintage and ....in very used condition but very good as a test support strap!!!LaughingAnd it also has ....character!

Thank you, again!Cheers!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Destroyer's time! The second Sentinel!Wink Jpeg Attachments

IF229December 04, 2012 11:59AM

They are great watches! I love the dials. >>

Dave M56December 04, 2012 02:02PM

Thank you, Dave and that sounds very interesting! Smile (n/t)

IF71December 05, 2012 12:43PM

Good post and glad to see a watch rescued Thumbs Up (n/t)

Reto65December 04, 2012 01:40PM

Thank you, Reto! Smile (n/t)

IF54December 05, 2012 12:42PM

Great shots of some cool watches, IoannisThumbs up! (n/t)

RR21885December 04, 2012 01:12PM

Thank you, Marcel! Smile (n/t)

IF60December 05, 2012 12:42PM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates