Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

WooHOO! Mega Is Happy Day! at Ricky Lee's Home For Wayward Wristwatches! And a big WIS Honeymoon shoutout to Bro. MCV! Clapping!

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anonymous User
May 18, 2011 01:59AM
Bro. Marc gave me a head-up last week, saying that I had a package inbound. Part of his late father's estate, "mainly ultra cheap fashion pieces with a couple of surprises thrown in". Still, I wasn't prepared for a 13 x 11 Priority Mail box with about 4 kilograms of watches inside! Eek!

I got to say, "mainly ultra cheap fashion pieces" or no, several that I'm sure Marc counts in that class definitely appeal to me. Wink Right now I'm wearing the Croton CX2, for instance (wonder of wonders the leather strap fits me!), and it's got a sort of Torgoen look that I've always admired. Plus, it's the first watch I've ever seen with a compass actually embedded in the dial!

Sure, I looked for a stock photo, and found it:

What really amazed me is where I found it - the TimeZone Sales Corner!

A Genuine TZ Watch? I have now officially Arrived as a Discerning Collector! Laughing

But, don't worry me Brothers, I won't go all Snob on ye. Rolling on the floor laughing my a.. off

A proper Is Happy Day! post will have to wait for the weekend, I fear, but rest assured it'll happen.

Though I never knew your father, Marc, I feel certain that he was a Fine Man, to have produced a son like yourself. "The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree", the Irish say, and I sincerely believe it.

Thank you from the bottom of me heart Bro. Marc, and I do hope spreading these watches around has helped you find solace and closure after the passing of your father. It's perhaps the most poignant and moving gesture I've ever witnessed.

Warmest regards,

-Ricky

P.s. - and the "surprises"? Don't get me started! Wink

Live long and prosper.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

WooHOO! Mega Is Happy Day! at Ricky Lee's Home For Wayward Wristwatches! And a big WIS Honeymoon shoutout to Bro. MCV! Clapping! Jpeg Attachments Gif Attachments URL

Anonymous User1109May 18, 2011 01:59AM

Very nice congratulations and another big Clapping! for bro Marc!!!!! (n/t)

dano0199May 18, 2011 06:05PM

Congrats Ricky.Thumbs up! A round of Clapping! for Marc. (n/t)

Mark C.233May 18, 2011 01:26PM

Unusual compass watch with great wrist presence. (n/t)

Paul J Costa221May 18, 2011 12:24PM

Bravo! Cheers! (n/t)

IF170May 18, 2011 10:31AM

Thumbs up! (n/t)

Reto153May 18, 2011 10:23AM

a very special watchThumbs up! (n/t)

ncmoto189May 18, 2011 08:05AM

Thumbs up! Smile (n/t)

DanB178May 18, 2011 04:32AM

Clapping! I can't get over Marc's generosity. So, Does it weigh>>

Anonymous User208May 18, 2011 04:20AM

While it's a big sonofagun..

Anonymous User181May 19, 2011 03:21AM

Good stuff smile (n/t)

Ed Brandwein159May 18, 2011 03:49AM

Thumbs Up for Marc. Cool compass watch smile (n/t)

JP201May 18, 2011 03:07AM

Killer piece RL! Marc's the The Dude abides!! Thumbs up!Thumbs up! (n/t)

itschris168May 18, 2011 02:52AM

Congrats and a round of Clapping! for Marc (n/t)

Need_Omega174May 18, 2011 02:48AM

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates