Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

2006 WOTY: TMK

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
Jittery Jim  
Current mood:
April 16, 2009 08:40PM
PMWF Name: TMK

Preferred Watch Brands or Styles: Omega and MarcelloC occupy the top spots in my current collection. I prefer 42mm+ sport type watches. I also love the Seiko Sport watches and my 1969 Seiko 6119-7160 is a prized heirloom

Dream Watch and Link to Picture of it: Christiaan Van Der Klaauw Planetarium 2000 Realistically, I'd like, someday, to own a Seiko Marinemaster and very recently I am thinking a Glashutte Sport Evolution Diver would be an excellent high end addition smile

Favorite Watch and Link to Picture of it: I would have to say the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean

First Watches in the Collection: 1969 Bulova Accutron.Had to have it, the astronauts did smile

Favorite Food: Indian (Channa Masala); Tex Mex; Italian...and anything Pam is cooking for dinner smile smile

Favorite Drink: Coffee (mix my own blends); Iced tea; and, as an adult beverage Single Malt Scotch

Collects mainly: My collection had evolved into a majority of diver type watches, however, I also have a nice blend, including a Heuer Lemania 5100, vintage Omega caliber 266 and Citizen Mission Antarctica

WIS since: The United States began sending astronauts into space. I was fascinated with the watches they wore. I just had to have the Accutron and in May 1969 I got my very first "good" watch wink

Link to Homepage or Favorite Watch Link: www.pmwf.com (hands down the most visited site in my Internet experience)

Age, Family: 50 years old; married to Pam and have three stepchildren...Adam, Rachael and Daniel...I also have 2 granddaughters, Isabella and Gianna and another grandchild due in August 2007

Profession: I'm an Attorney, and have been for 27 years. I am the Senior Partner in a small Pennsylvania firm

Lives in: I live in Eastern Pennsylvania

Other Passions and Hobbies: My other passion is motorcycling (Pam and I both ride Star Motorcycles); I also enjoy shooting sports; knives; reading; music; and photography

Favorite Quote: "Sometimes Wrong But Never In Doubt"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2010 09:44AM by Reto.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

2006 WOTY: TMK Jpeg Attachments URL

Jittery Jim1646April 16, 2009 08:40PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates