Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

2005 WOTY: Kelly M. Rayburn

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
Jittery Jim  
Current mood:
April 16, 2009 08:36PM
PMWF Name: Kelly, formerly Kelly M. Rayburn

Preferred Watch Brands or Styles: I’ve always like Omega watches, particularly the Speedmaster line. My grail watch is a rose gold Speedmaster Broadarrow with black dial on a black alligator strap. I prefer watches that are around 42mm in size that have shapely lugs and a combination of brushed and polished sections. I also would like to some day have a JLC Reverso, an IWC Portuguese chronograph, an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, and many, many others (I can dream, can’t I?)

Dream Watch and Link to Picture of it: Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow

Favorite Watch and Link to Picture of it: Speedmaster Professional. My Speedmaster Professional is one of only two of my current watches that I had a year ago. It is a keeper and I’ll never sell it

First Watches in the Collection: My first watch was a Caravelle that my parents bought me when I was eight years old. I lived in the Philippines and wore it on a hairy Caribou (Water Buffalo) strap. Stunk like hell, but way cool

Favorite Food: I love Pizza. Who doesn’t? But I also like Mexican, Italian, and any type of seafood

Favorite Drink: I’m a coffee addict. Love the stuff. Soft drinks are limited to anything without caffeine (go figure since I like coffee). My favorite beer is Newcastle

Collects mainly: I like to have a diverse collection of case styles and dials. I don’t like any of my watches to be too similar to the others. I do have more divers than anything, followed by chronographs

WIS since: Since I was a child. My father would bring home the Army/Air Force Exchange catalogs and I would drool over the Rolexes and Omegas. I was particularly fascinated with the Speedmaster Professional and the Submariner

Link to Homepage or Favorite Watch Link: www.pmwf.com (what else is there?)

Age, Family: I am 42 years old and am married to my beautiful wife Carol. No children, but we have three dogs and a cat. We are both past the age of wanting to start a family, but we are very happy and content with our decision. As long as we have each other, that is what is important

Profession: I’m an Attorney, and have been for 16 years. I’m a solo practitioner, and have had my own firm for around seven years now

Lives in: I live in Gulfport, Mississippi on the formerly beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast. I pray that it will be beautiful again

Other Passions and Hobbies: I love music, sports, auto racing, going to movies, fine dining, photography, and reading

Favorite Quote: “Katrina Blows”

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2010 07:44AM by Reto.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

2005 WOTY: Kelly M. Rayburn URL

Jittery Jim1687April 16, 2009 08:36PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates