Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

2012 WIS of the Year: Dave M

Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here? Your Ad here?
December 26, 2013 11:37PM
PMWF Name: DaveM

Preferred Watch Brands or Styles: I like military or military-inspired watches, divers, vintage, and Russian watches. But I appreciate them all!

Dream Watch and Link to Picture of it: Call me an old man, but it has to be the Omega Speedmaster Professional. Classic looks, handwound, been to the moon.

Favorite Watch and Link to Picture of it: It seems to change from week to week. But the MKii Vantage and the Dagaz Tsunami hold the top spots:

First Watches in the Collection: My first nice watch was the Citizen Promaster Yachting Watch. Purchased for dinghy racing around 1993.

Favorite Food: Just throw a steak on the grill!

Favorite Drink: Ale, preferably heavily hopped. India Pale Ale, Best Bitter, etc.

Collects mainly: The collection is an assortment. Seiko, Citizen, Rolex, Bulova/Accutron, Vostok, and Timex are represented, as well as some micro-brands like MKii, Dagaz Watch, and Orange Watch Co.

WIS since: Since my Grandmother taught me how to tell time? But more focused since 2006.

Link to Homepage or Favorite Watch Link: PMWF; Personal Page

Age, Family: 49 years old, married, 1 daughter.

Profession: I am the owner/operator of a small machining business.

Lives in: On the south shore of Lake Ontario.

Other Passions and Hobbies: Greenland Inuit style Sea Kayaking, and the amazing techniques and culture associated with it.

Favorite Quote: Q: "What's easy?" A: "Nothing." Q: "When is it easy?" A: "Never."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2013 12:08AM by Dave M.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

2012 WIS of the Year: Dave M Jpeg Attachments URL

Dave M144December 26, 2013 11:37PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
  PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail reto at pmwf.com for rates