Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Latest update >>>

Reto  
Current mood:
May 30, 2012 06:35AM
Dear all,

I have asked Bill about a release date and here is his answer:

Hi Reto,

The best I can tell right at this moment is that we will begin shipping before then end of the year. I will be able to give you a more precise date once the dials are finished. I am working to have the dial finished by the end of this summer.

The assembly just so you know may be more work on my part. I will likely at this point ask the assembler to do everything but the installation of the hour/minute/seconds hand. They will do the regulation and installation of the dial and GMT hand but I will have to do the rest. The truth is that it seems very few people outside of a major watch company know how to work with the 2893 very well,....except me that is.

Let me know if you have more questions. At this point I am finally able to work on this project now.

Best,

Bill

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2012 06:48AM by Reto.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Latest update >>>

Reto858May 30, 2012 06:35AM

Bill - any updates? Would love to hear new news smile (n/t)

Harsh244November 01, 2012 03:28PM

So any more pics?

rafael_t472July 31, 2012 04:35AM

I will post any new information as soon as I have it. And also >>>

Reto1658August 17, 2012 07:59AM

Reto: Any news on size, price, look? Thanks for the updateWink (n/t)

Harsh336July 29, 2012 06:24PM

I will post "certified" information as soon as I have it, thanks smile (n/t)

Reto296August 17, 2012 08:01AM

It's nice to see that he'll be finishing them personally. Thanks for the update Reto! (n/t)

Tim H321May 30, 2012 07:18PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates