Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages User List Top Users
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced

Speculations on the pricing Waiting

Tim H  
Current mood:
July 17, 2011 06:35AM
I know this is projected as a poor man's territory watch, but that puts it in the under to about $1,000 range. There don't seem to be a lot of Mk IIs in that price range, and it might go over. Not owning any real RMWs, this will be a first for me.
I've been hitting this forum (albeit mostly as a lurker) for a long time, and I consider it an honor to be able to wear a watch with the forum logo.
I'm just curious how much overtime I'll have to put in to prep for it. As I told my watchmaker when he offered me the IWC Portuguese chrono at a killer deal, "I'd have to also put out the money for a more comfortable couch, as I'd be sleeping on it for a very long time".Laughing FYI, I passed along the IWC deal to my boss who gloats at me regularly while flashing it. At least I got to keep it in the family.
Does anyone care to speculate on a ballpark figure?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Speculations on the pricing Waiting

Tim H1041July 17, 2011 06:35AM

I really do not have an answer to that Tim. However >>>

Reto552September 10, 2011 12:53AM

Now I like the sound of that! (n/t)

Cleans Up403September 10, 2011 04:17AM

I think it better be much more lower than that!!!Smile (n/t)

IF423August 17, 2011 09:42AM

just hoping that it stays in pm's territory personally

Cleans Up454July 17, 2011 07:33PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

PMWF.com Sponsors! Definitely worth your visit today!
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates
Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates Show your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for ratesShow your ad here! Mail admin at pmwf.com for rates